 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 769 (-20)
  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) Yes! We need a volunteer ASAP. And if I may be so bold, I think that everyone that is actually a member of Lugnet might consider sending at least a mere $1 USD -- that gives us (or rather, the person handling it for us all locally) perhaps an (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) In retrospect, I think Richard's proposal makes more sense than my idea, so as to not complicate Todd's life. I also agree w/ Frank's AND instead of my OR. JOHN (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) Sounds good to me, I'd be glad to join in. (I'd take care of it if I could, but I leave in three days and thing'll be quite hectic around here 'til then). If someone is willing to take care of it, please LMK ASAP - since I'm leaving, any (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) I like this plan, but how about flowers AND a LEGO set. Frank (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) suggestion. (...) Hmmmm...maybe we (all interested persons) should send funds to some ONE person local to Suzanne and Todd and ask that this person deal more directly with Todd for the purpose of getting a gift from lugnuts to Suzanne. Perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: NELUG BrikWars questions...

(...) consensus (...) Yikes, and I was thinking a Hundered or Two! I'm thinking a game with 50 people total would end really quick. Maybe that's just my inexperience talking. Here's what I'm bringing: 300+ Western Blue coat soldiers 100+ Indians ( (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) I live in Syracuse NY, so I yield to your personal knowledge and suggestions. I imagine I will just beam a message w/ the $10 to Todd and allow him to decide the appropriate gift...unless there is a better suggestion. (I don't wish to create (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

I also thought sending some virtual LEGO flowers to Suz (through Todd, of course) was a good idea - especially since they're from the site that Suz herself set up. Go to (URL) , then click on "web pages", then "Flowers by Harry". -s (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) Yes he does, paypal@lugnet.com If you want to do LEGO to Todd and Suz I bet we could work with The Construction Site. Believe me they know Todd and Suz. They also giftwrap and I bet they know their address (If not we do through Auczilla). (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Why don't we send flowers?

I use PayPal frequently in my eBay and Lego transactions...I have about $10 I could throw towards a bouquet (or a suitable Lego set for Suzanne) Anyone else think this is a good idea? I think brightening Suzanne's day ( and Todd's) is worth it...I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: NELUG Meeting tonight: 7:30pm, Bison County, Waltham, MA

(...) do (...) than (...) of the St. Lego Fire Department....five stations and about a dozen trucks. Tom D (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Flowers for Suzanne (Was Suzanne is in the hospital)

(...) Suzanne (c/o Todd): I wish I had a digital camera to hand with which to send you a big yellow Belville basket of flowers. The basket would be overflowing with flowers in magenta, blue, white, and yellow -- which themselves would be partially (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Suzanne is in the hospital

Hello Suzanne and Todd, Our strength and prayers go out to you both. Be patient and have faith. Hope you both can find peaceful acceptance and understanding while coming to terms with one of life's many testing situations. The van der Graaf Family (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Suzanne is in the hospital

(...) Don't know what the right term would be - ironic or poetic or something - I just popped over here to follow-up my UCS post and explain why I've been AWOL for almost two years. The primary reason is that I lost my father to cancer about a year (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Suzanne is in the hospital

I echo the sentiments of all here on LUGNET and wish you and Suzanne the strength to get through this. Bring her a minifig with the LUGNET logo so that she knows we're here for her. Dan M. (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Suzanne is in the hospital

Hi Todd, Give Suzanne, my best...I know she can pull through. I have a few people in my family that suffered depression in the past and came through with flying colors, so I know it can be done... Mike Z. And if you need anything, don't forget most (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Suzanne is in the hospital

My best to both of you and hopes for a good recovery. One of my best friends is dealing with this issue right now, I have an idea of how tough it can be. Jason (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Suzanne is in the hospital

Todd, Good luck to you and Suzanne in dealing with this. I know from personal experience, living with depression can be a tough, wearying existence, both for the person with depression and their loved ones. George (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Suzanne is in the hospital

I know that I speak for everyone here when I say our thoughts and prayers go out to you both. I wish you well, and, thank you. (You know what for)... -Chris (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Suzanne is in the hospital

(...) (Geez... I'm way off.. no sleep does that to you) Please send *her* our love. -Shiri (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact