 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 759 (-5)
  Re: NELUG Meeting tonight: 7:30pm, Bison County, Waltham, MA

(...) do (...) than (...) of the St. Lego Fire Department....five stations and about a dozen trucks. Tom D (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Flowers for Suzanne (Was Suzanne is in the hospital)

(...) Suzanne (c/o Todd): I wish I had a digital camera to hand with which to send you a big yellow Belville basket of flowers. The basket would be overflowing with flowers in magenta, blue, white, and yellow -- which themselves would be partially (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Suzanne is in the hospital

Hello Suzanne and Todd, Our strength and prayers go out to you both. Be patient and have faith. Hope you both can find peaceful acceptance and understanding while coming to terms with one of life's many testing situations. The van der Graaf Family (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Suzanne is in the hospital

(...) Don't know what the right term would be - ironic or poetic or something - I just popped over here to follow-up my UCS post and explain why I've been AWOL for almost two years. The primary reason is that I lost my father to cancer about a year (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Suzanne is in the hospital

I echo the sentiments of all here on LUGNET and wish you and Suzanne the strength to get through this. Bring her a minifig with the LUGNET logo so that she knows we're here for her. Dan M. (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact