 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 749 (-5)
  Re: Suzanne is in the hospital

Hi Todd, I think I'm speaking for everyone here when I wish Suz a quick recovery. Please send us our love. -Shiri (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Suzanne is in the hospital

Not sure where to begin, but I'm in a hurry so I'll just jump in and ramble. As some of you know, Suzanne has been battling depression for a while -- the main catalysts being the loss of her father to cancer last year right before entering a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug) !

  Re: NELUG Meeting tonight: 7:30pm, Bison County, Waltham, MA

I hope you all have a good meeting tonight. And remember, Lego is about having fun!!!:-) Jude (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG Meeting tonight: 7:30pm, Bison County, Waltham, MA

(...) I think Eric's wording here is excellent. There is more to the discussion than just the Age part so I hope we don't get to hung up on it although that is probably the part we will talk about the most. In talking with people outside of the area (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG BrikWars questions...

(...) Hmmm. Well, we've played smallish games so far. My main forces have included two squads of five men, and a couple of vehicles (with pilots, etc). We tend to each make smaller detachments and team up once we're all there (by consensus of what (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact