Re: For People new to NELUG (was: Re: Age limitations)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 16:39:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
[...]
http://www.constructiontoys.com/
We will all be meeting their before the meeting.  [...]

Hey, they have the new giant soft LEGO bricks there (the ones DACTA makes) and
maybe we can all chip in to buy some and hit each other with them if we get
into arguments.  :)  :)  :)

--Todd