Re: Age limitations - my two cents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:02:15 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote:

Mike Zinkowsky <Mike_Zinkowsky@Harvard.edu> wrote:
beginning, and haven't done a thing with the group since, and I haven't
actually met anyone in person, though I have corresponded with a few
through e-mail.  I am only 25 years old, and feel, in comparison with most
members, quite young in this group. This is not to say that you guys are
old, just that you are older that me.

I'm not sure that's completely true -- Karen and I are both also 25.

Ok..I'll apologize for this one, as I said, I haven't met anyone, and spoken
with much of anyone, so am unsure of everyone's ages.

entire NELUG community, then we as a group can make an official statement
as to our decision.  I feel very strongly that everyone in the group should
have a voice, even people like me, that don't take part much (or at all).

People who take part but not much should have a voice. People who don't take
part at all is different, don't you think?

True enough, though I'm unsure about people like me, people in contact with the
group, but not in person...

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/

Michael Zinkowsky
Admissions Office
Harvard University Graduate School of Education