Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 21:49:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Richard W. Schamus writes:

<snip> I will stress again, however, that the opinions of non-NELUG members
on the subject mean little to me, and I have not attempted to solicit them, • nor
do I feel that I have to go over the specifics of mine with them.
<snip>

Ok. Let's go back to the original poster. SHE, (not you, or anyone else)
solicited the opinions of others. I by no means meant to actually solicit your
[Eric's] opinion.
SHIRI, (not ERIC) asked. You, [Eric], don't have to like it if she asked the
world, you just have to deal with it.

If by dealing with it, you feel you are being attacked, well, that is your
problem. I didn't ask you to respond. I just asked that SHIRI's (not Eric's)
questions be dealt with.
I could care less if you don't have any meaning placed on other's opinions, (I
myself have even defend NELUG's position, and not attacked it), but it seems a
bit short sighted to me for you to engage in the conversation, without clear
logic to defend it.

Let's get back to Shiri's question, (not Eric's irritation). Why is there an
age limit for NELUG and not as far as she can tell, with any other LUG?
Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****