  First NELUG Jambalaya Box (Mini-Fig's)

Well I thought I would start up our first Jambalaya box (hopefully it won't be the last). This is going to be a Mini-fig box. At the moment I have a bunch of Adventurer Figs to throw in plus quite a few other supprises including a couple older 80's (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: First NELUG Jambalaya Box (Mini-Fig's)

(...) things (...) Excellent initiative!!! But I wonder if the box will be available only to those who go (or can go) to the meetings? Do this box (or any other Jambalaya box) is going to be post by mail to other members of NELUG in others states (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: First NELUG Jambalaya Box (Mini-Fig's)

(...) I think for now this will be something we do at meetings but like I said if meetings get going in other locations then the box could travel to those locations as well. For example you are most likely to attend a Vermont meeting if one is held. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)