Subject:
First NELUG Jambalaya Box (Mini-Fig's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 02:38:03 GMT

Well I thought I would start up our first Jambalaya box (hopefully it won't be
the last).  This is going to be a Mini-fig box.  At the moment I have a bunch
of Adventurer Figs to throw in plus quite a few other supprises including a
couple older 80's figs (I am not telling what you have to see it for yourself
:-) ).

I even have one of those blue cases that came with the Wal-Mart Value pack to
keep them in.

The way I see this working is similar to the other Jambalaya boxes except it
stay's within NELUG.  For now I will be keeper of the Box and I will bring it
to any NELUG meetings I attend.  Then at those meetings people can trade things
(Mini-fig's and Mini-fig parts in this case) in and out of the Jambalaya box
with the one rule being that the overall value of the box must increase.  This
can be a bit subjective I know but as long as it is not overly abused we will
be forgiving.

As I said for now I will be the keeper of the box but if say meetings start
becomeing frequent in other areas like CT then I could hand the box off to
someone going to a CT meeting so that they could have a chance to participate.

Anyway I will have this box at the Meeting in CT this weekend so that is your
first crack at it.

If you want to start a Jambalaya box feel free just let us know what it is
going to be.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/