 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 424 (-5)
  Re: Do we have any train nuts around here?

(...) would be (...) Speaking of Cornelius... I can't view his section on your website, did you take it down? I wanted to marvel at his other creation some more... ~Nathan (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Do we have any train nuts around here?

(...) The last time I was in the LEGO room, Cornelius was muttering something about a "schelf-powered multiplemore mobile Riding aufspurlastvagen". When I asked him how he was going to solve the problem of there being no tracks at all in Castle (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Do we have any train nuts around here?

(...) ...just to but my head in here on the subject of trains and shows. wamalug started as a train group but has since expanded far beyond it, but we still love doing shows. Even our non-train people come out and help. It seems a great central goal (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Do we have any train nuts around here?

Or not so nuts that do some train stuff occasionally... I was just wondering if there were any train nuts in NELUG or in the local Boston area. I have only done a couple of models so far and I now finally have an engine to run around my little oval (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: "Was it worth it to you?" was Re: Cost of Brickfest

(...) As I mentioned earlier, we got a $20 per day savings (they have a different $10 per day savings if you reserve rooms using their web site, but you can't reserve rooms using event codes like we did [that had to be done by calling the specific (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact