  Re: Meeting.

(...) Oooh! I meant to say that I saw a UCS X-Wing in a store yesterday. Toys R Us in, ummm..... well, the one near where I work. It's kinda near Burlington... I want to say Winchester, but I'm not sure. Forget I said anything. Again. I'm pretty (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Meeting.

(...) Would that be the one on Rt 3, kinda back behind the Star Market? That's just over the border in Winchester (according to the fiancee, who worked at the Osco in the same shopping plaza). Have they brought the price down on those Mystic (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Meeting.

(...) Errr, that sounds about right. (...) They had several, and they were on sale. All their sale prices seemed to be about $10 off the MSRP. I left them.... I'm holding out for a slightly lower price. Although I might pick up one at that price (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)