    NELUG 1st Anniversary Party —Eric Kingsley
   OK this is a bit early but I thought if we got talking early maybe we could have a good sized meeting in recognition of NELUG's first anniversary. First we have to decide on approximately when NELUG was formed. Here are a few posts from our early (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: NELUG 1st Anniversary Party —Eric Joslin
   (...) I am too. I think you're right, a first meeting is a little more definitive than just talking. (...) I think this is a great idea! We could certainly make it a BYOM(eat) affair, and make it a potluck for the rest of the cookout-type stuff (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: NELUG 1st Anniversary Party —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well I finally got around to sitting down and figuring out what saturdays are available. Well there arn't many but I think that Saturday August 5th is available and if I can get it on the calander soon I can lock it in. So if Saturday August (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)