  Nelug Meeting August 23

Hi Everyone, NELUG is having a meeting tonight at 7:00pm in Waltham Mass. We will be meeting at the Construction site around 6:30pm and then heading over to Bison County at 7:00pm for Dinner. (URL) of the thing that we'll be discussing tonight will (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)