Subject:
Nelug Meeting August 23
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:07:19 GMT

Hi Everyone,

NELUG is having a meeting tonight at 7:00pm in Waltham Mass.

We will be meeting at the Construction site around 6:30pm and then heading over
to Bison County at 7:00pm for Dinner.

http://www.constructiontoys.com/

Some of the thing that we'll be discussing tonight will be Brickfest, upcoming
events, and the usual banter.

Chris Masi, is organizing tonights event.

Jonathan