    Train Table Design —Eric Kessel
   Is there a design document for the NELUG train tables? I didn't find one after a quick look at the NELUG site. Thanks for any info. -Eric (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Train Table Design —Jorge Fernandez
     (...) I don't recall a document with the dimensions, the only thing I know for sure is that it's 4 32x32 baseplates per side (16 32x32 baseplates on top of the table) Probably Eric K. can provide the rest of the dimensions. J.- (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Train Table Design —Eric Kingsley
   (...) While we don't have spec's let me give you a brief description. This with a little handy work should help you out. These are really simple to make unless you have some sort of aversion to a saw, drill, or tape measure. First the tops are (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)