  Re: Boston roadshow

I too have some photos of LEGO roadshow Boston. (URL) venue was great and all the lucky spectators who happened to find themselves in the beautiful Boston Common this weekend seemed to be having a great time aside from a few kiddies that didn't seem (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Boston roadshow

(...) Who ever did the castle set up is friggin hilarious. Trogdor making a cameo is always good. And the wolfpack guys, I think that they just need to jump from a higher spot. I think they could fly with just a bit more effort. Unfortunatly, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)