  Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA

(...) That's the one I was asking about as well. It looks like it uses those odd inverse slope pieces from Vader's TIE and the Sith Infiltrator for Turrets... Jeff (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA

(...) That is Chris Phillips' University. He also did the larger Keep, the Windmill, and the Trojan Bunny. I will be trying to get more pictures of everything when I can get down to TCS again. And BTW those are the odd inverse slope pieces from (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA

(...) Thanks! I had been trying to remember what set I got those "turret" pieces from. I knew they were from a Star Wars set, and I only had two of these pieces, which helped narrow it down a bit. I must've gotten them out of Sith Infiltrator, since (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)