    Re: When the world was young - thoughts —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) All right, Just in case some of these baseless accusations are levelled at me :P ... None of my troops exceeded the 50 CP limit. The ones that might have seemed to surpass this only did so because I added in the cost of their horses (they were (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: When the world was young - thoughts —Jennifer L. Boger
     Quoting Shaun Sullivan <shaun_sullivan@irco.com>: (...) Perfectly understanable - we didn't do it, but thought about it and decided against it - I seem to remember some story about a super crazy hero on a super crazy horse that both got decapitated (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: When the world was young - thoughts —David Eaton
   (...) We considered this during construction. I was reminded of Neil's uber-cool mounted knight whose horse could run fast and cast portal, while the rider could cast crazy-powerful spells. So in order to avoid being accused of cheating, we made (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)