Re: spinner/tilter amusement ride MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:20:24 GMT

Holy smokes, Travis. I thought I was gonna hurl watching that thing spin • ;-)
Seriously, that is one very cool MOC. I can't wait for the final product.

-alex

the animation speeds it up considerably...  as do fresh batteries.  It kinda
reminds me of a peter gabrielle video though.  Its really close to
completion. i'm working on a mechanism that stops it in the correct position
so the entrance to the ride will basically line up with the stairs leading
up to the ride.  more will be coming in a few days.

-tk