 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2674 (-5)
  Re: When the world was young...

(...) Ack, it's a great idea, but I have a wonderful troop who needs a magical backpack and another that needs a magical cloak. I still love the idea, but taking away the magic items or abilities of the troops will make then a lot less interesting (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) The basic recipe was: Take 250 CP and cram it into one minifig, predominately in SP. Equip the necromancer with two spells (to save on the cost of SP): fireball raise/animate/control dead The basic strategy was: Hole up in some corner (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) <SNIP> (...) Oh man, you gave me an idea...what if *no* units inherently possed any magic and it is *always* derived from objects? We could scatter these objects which have various powers all over the place and depending on what you find/take, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) Is there some way of allowing the switching of items between troops without one warrior becoming to powerful. Maybe we limit the range of SP weapons or make long range SP powers only an ability of the minifig. Are there rules on what a Mage (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) Well, ok, a magic plate armor and sword aren't good examples, but let's just say a mega-powerful character doesn't need to worry much about where on the board he is. Consider Neil's necromancer. Ouch. (...) They actually already have AV for (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact