 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2669 (-5)
  Re: When the world was young...

Hey, if it's not a big deal, I'm fairly certain that I can actually make this game - but... I don't think I can assemble an army (or, at the very least, I might need some help) and you guys give me an inferiority complex when it comes to building (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) Word has it that Dave has been busy with a fine-tipped paintbrush. So far, all of his troops have plate armor, warp engines, and poisonous fangs. And wings. And, strangely, John Travolta chest hair. I've got photographs to prove it! :P We (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) ... can't let you guys have all the fun now ... Anyway, here's my thoughts: I like the 50 CP total limit per character ... that allowed for a ton of creativity, but prevented any trooper from being overly powerful. And it's a nice balance .. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) I could work on a ruff layout if I had a list of things we wanted to include on the layout. I have a bunch of green, brown, and extra NELUG gray bricks that I can use for this event. Plus I can use some of the gorge sections. <snip> (...) So (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) I'll have to see what I can dig up... I've been sorting my basic bricks now that the Hoth base is down-- All the grey & white we could want. Tan, Green, & Brown are great for scenery, though... maybe if we get a 'basic' idea for a layout we (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact