 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2604 (-5)
  Re: (Drum Roll Please) SUPERHERO BRIKWARS

(...) I am planning to be there; hopefully my employer will spare me the weekend and save me the humiliation of wearing those things… I mean thongs. J.- (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  ...what's in and out.

I can't believe this... Bionicle is IN and regular blocks are OUT!!! Sic: "Lego's Bionicles, which are like little Lego robot people, are in. Old square Legos, that kids had to actually use some creativity to assemble, are passe." You can read the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: (Drum Roll Please) SUPERHERO BRIKWARS

(...) Oh, I'm way in on this one :) Was Tom showing up too? This weekend may involve some time building some punchable structures, too... I'll see what colors I have the most tiles in :) DaveE (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: (Drum Roll Please) SUPERHERO BRIKWARS

POW! ZAP! Ka-BLAM! In 2 weeks Megopolus will never be the same. This wonderful city of ours will be besieged by unthinkable evil. Who dares to stand against this devilry and protect the innocent? So far, I have: Shaun "HOT TONGS" Sullivan Neil (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: (Drum Roll Please) SUPERHERO BRIKWARS

Neil said he can make the 18th! I know a few others said they could make the 18th at the meeting...perhaps you could, say, *post* a response so that it's a little easier to know who is coming? - Joe "Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact