Subject:
Imoending Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:19:43 GMT

Not to stir up the proverbial hornet's nest, but do we have a tentative new
design for the train layout this weekend?  We have a whole bunch of new
buildings and scenery available, and I think we're going to a larger layout ...
what's the word on this?

By the way, there's an interesting discussion over in .trains regarding the
implementation of diagonal track spans that fit together.  Of particular
interest, I thought, was:

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=18336

There are alwso some impressive irregular designs showcased in the same thread,
including some pretty impressive non-oval lengths that can be packed onto a
regular dinner table.

So - who's up for a mini Brikwars game that takes place over the course of the
day?  Not mecha or anything, just some troopers running around the city?  Just
an idea ...

-s