  Re: NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees

(...) This sounds GREAT, Eric! MichLUG/LTC will be pleased to participate. What is the cutoff date that you need the ornament received by? (to leave time for putting the chart etc. together...) ++Lar Have you entered ISCC II yet? (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees

(...) Yes, and perhaps can folks send ornaments to the NGLTC as well, JT? (...) Have you??? ;-) I and my progeny plan on multiple entries, thank you! -John (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees

(...) Good point Larry, to be sure to be included in the chart, ornaments should be received on or before December 2nd 2002. Entries received after that point will be included on the tree but there is no guarantee that it will be included on the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees

(...) Great idea! (...) I'm a sponsor this year so not sure if entering is OK or not (what if I win my own prize?? :-) )... (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.contests)