  mindstorm carpet racer

i want to bounce my carpet racer project off a few people in reletive secret. I'd love the help of anyone that would like to kind of collaborate on the track design, categories, and rules? let me know. Also I was wandering if anyone knew someone (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: mindstorm carpet racer

(...) Well while I own an RCX I am not much of a mindstorms head. I would suggest contacting someone in RTLToronto for an impartial opinion because they have done several Robotics challenges before. (URL) Kingsley (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: mindstorm carpet racer

Hey Travis, I used to run LEGO Mindstorms challenges for a store in RI, and I could send you examples of the rules that I used. This will give you ideas of things to consider like dimensions of the robot, programming, etc. I really don't want to (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: mindstorm carpet racer

please, I'm currently writing the 3rd part of the rules which are the most technical, and I really could use some help. The other night I felt like a lawyer when I was trying to define a simple lap. -tk "Jorge Fernandez" <galien1@aol.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)