  Re: Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02

(...) That is one of the most revolting mental images I have had in a very long time. I will be bringing a couple of printed copies of my 2 layouts as well as Jonathans latest layouts on 8 1/2 by 11 sheets of paper. (about as good as a fig leaf when (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02

(...) I've a better idea, I can bring a white board instead and we can all play guess that layout. I think I've designed enough different layouts that this game could go on for a while. (...) Are you planning to dance on the bar and sing songs to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02

(...) Do we really want to put a swear on the layout? :) DaveE (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)