 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2339 (-5)
  Re: debriefing!

(...) Thursday of this week is good for me. All next week is very, very bad - we're moving on Wednesday, prepping Monday and Tuesday, and we will undoubtedly be full up Thursday and Friday. All of the week after that (5th-9th) looks good (leaning (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Anyone up for some Co-operative Buying...

(...) Doh! A month ago I'd be in on this deal. I coulda used the basic bricks for filler for the base, plus that extra white... Dunno about now though... :( DaveE (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  debriefing!

Ok, now that all you travelers had two (2!) days to rest, time to spill the beans. I hereby officially call for a NELUG meeting! both Jennifer and I are free most of the week, so what times are good everyone else? Oh, we are now mobile (finally got (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Anyone up for some Co-operative Buying...

In anticipation of the new Creator buckets... Mostly this one... (URL) was wondering if any of you would be up for some shared buying. I really want the Purple (So I can make a (T) commuter train) but I have limited need of any of the other colors. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG well represented at BrickFest

(...) Really big snip... Thanks for the update Joe, I was dieing here waiting for news. Yesterday on Brickshelf saw pictures of both Lindsay's ship and the Hoth Rebel Base and they are *AMAZING*. We have to get together soon and talk about all your (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact