  NELUG well represented at BrickFest

Shaun, Dave and I ventured off to BrickFest 2002 and survived even though we drove down (only 9+ hours each way). Dave and Courtney (his other half) took one car and Shaun and I traveled down together in my blazer. Contrary to what many of you (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG well represented at BrickFest

(...) Really big snip... Thanks for the update Joe, I was dieing here waiting for news. Yesterday on Brickshelf saw pictures of both Lindsay's ship and the Hoth Rebel Base and they are *AMAZING*. We have to get together soon and talk about all your (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)