  Re: Brickwars rematch?

Okay this is your two week reminder. On the 28th, the Coalition forces are going to try to capture an alien, capture more data packets, and kill the queen alien. The Factions, of course, are going to get in our way so we will need to be on the look (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brickwars rematch?

(...) Sorry I was off, this is your one week reminder. I guess time flies when your busy. Jonathan (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brickwars rematch?

I've reluctantly decided to postpone our brikwars rematch. I hope this doesn't upset too many people. My work load just spilled over this weekend due to finals and end of semester projects. I still want to hold the brikwars rematch soon so lets say (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)