Re: Meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 18:00:27 GMT

Anyone who wants to attend, let me know and I'll send along directions.

- Joe

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message
Ok. Sorry to be so delayed on this one-- I've been running around...

Anyway. Joe C. has selflessly volunteered his place for the meeting & Hoth
dry-run tomorrow. Which, to tell the truty, I liked the idea of much more
than setting up Bison County(1). So I think the current plan is going to • be
to meet at Joe's place tomorrow evening, have much pizza, and play Star • Wars.

I'm gonna leave it to Joe to post directions [on the mailing list of • course] :)

DaveE

(1) I actually phoned up Bison County and talked to them about meeting--
they had the function room free all this week except for Tuesday night. • But
they of course sounded like they had misgivings since I could only promise
that 3 people were going to make it. I also realized that lugging 6 • sections
of Hoth base into a restaurant, each weighing 20-40 pounds just wasn't • gonna
be easy, nor very courteous to them (or other people eating there). Couple
this to the fact that I can bring sections of the base over to Joe's
*before* the meeting and trust them there, and I'm liking this much more
than doing it at BC.