Subject:
Meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 17:50:59 GMT

Ok. Sorry to be so delayed on this one-- I've been running around...

Anyway. Joe C. has selflessly volunteered his place for the meeting & Hoth
dry-run tomorrow. Which, to tell the truty, I liked the idea of much more
than setting up Bison County(1). So I think the current plan is going to be
to meet at Joe's place tomorrow evening, have much pizza, and play Star Wars.

I'm gonna leave it to Joe to post directions [on the mailing list of course] :)

DaveE

(1) I actually phoned up Bison County and talked to them about meeting--
they had the function room free all this week except for Tuesday night. But
they of course sounded like they had misgivings since I could only promise
that 3 people were going to make it. I also realized that lugging 6 sections
of Hoth base into a restaurant, each weighing 20-40 pounds just wasn't gonna
be easy, nor very courteous to them (or other people eating there). Couple
this to the fact that I can bring sections of the base over to Joe's
*before* the meeting and trust them there, and I'm liking this much more
than doing it at BC.