Subject:
BrickWars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 16:51:05 GMT

Hi all,

Who is putting together BrikWars games at BrickFest?  I'd be interested to hear
what kinds of scenarios are being planned, for what times.  The game being
planned by NELUG ( http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=2231 ) seems very
cool and I'm wondering if something like that (or a dungeon equivalent!) is in
the works.  I haven't got to play in a real game of BrikWars yet and I'm hoping
to do so this summer.

Chris