Re: Meeting 3/7/2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:17:06 GMT

Just so we're all clear, the first 2 out of 3 falls takes it.

- Joe

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message

Hi All,

Well, it's quasi-official.  The next 1950s Hit Single Revival Swing Dance- • er,
I mean, NELUG meeting will be this Thursday.  We'll have dinner at • Franca's or
Bison County at 7:00, and meet at the new, improved, larger-that-life
Construction Site beforehand.  Honoring us with a visit (I think) will be • one
Judy Miller.  She has promised to bring party favors for all - come early,
since the water rockets will certainly be the first to go!

I know that Joe C., Eric K, and myself have all said that we could make • it.
Really, any two of us is more than enough for a truly hip party, but • everybody
is welcome.

Amongst other things, we may or may not discuss: (1) pending offers to do • other
projects that cost much more money and dwarf the Parthenon, (2) various • and
sundry ways to spend NELUG's bulging bankroll, (3) the prospects for this
month's Train Show in Marlboro, and (4) a special presentation: Joe and • Eric
have volunteered to strut around on their knees for some old fashioned
Greco-Roman dwarf wrestling bouts.  Flash photography explicitly • forbidden.

-s