Subject:
Meeting 3/7/2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:04:41 GMT

Hi All,

Well, it's quasi-official.  The next 1950s Hit Single Revival Swing Dance- er,
I mean, NELUG meeting will be this Thursday.  We'll have dinner at Franca's or
Bison County at 7:00, and meet at the new, improved, larger-that-life
Construction Site beforehand.  Honoring us with a visit (I think) will be one
Judy Miller.  She has promised to bring party favors for all - come early,
since the water rockets will certainly be the first to go!

I know that Joe C., Eric K, and myself have all said that we could make it.
Really, any two of us is more than enough for a truly hip party, but everybody
is welcome.

Amongst other things, we may or may not discuss: (1) pending offers to do other
projects that cost much more money and dwarf the Parthenon, (2) various and
sundry ways to spend NELUG's bulging bankroll, (3) the prospects for this
month's Train Show in Marlboro, and (4) a special presentation: Joe and Eric
have volunteered to strut around on their knees for some old fashioned
Greco-Roman dwarf wrestling bouts.  Flash photography explicitly forbidden.

-s