Re: New Member
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:45:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul writes:
After a mad dash to the hospital on Monday night, and some uncertain moments
thereafter, NELUG's newest de facto memeber has arrived:

Finnegan Wayne McCaul
February 26, 2002; 12:55 AM
Weight: 5lbs 12oz

Yes, he's a bit small, and a premee by about 5 days. He wasn't due until
mid-March, but he just couldn't wait (I blame it on the weather).

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70/0226020055.jpg

Mother and baby are doing fine. Father is a little frazzeled. Feels like
I've been living at the hospital for about two weeks now. Is it really only
Thursday?!?

-Evil (but humbled) Wayne

Congrats! I'm glad to hear that things are working out.

George