Re: New Member
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:13:54 GMT

Congratulations, Wayne!  And congratulations to your wife as well!  I love the
name, too ... when I spawn, I'm definitely advocating a tradtional Irish/Celtic
name.

Hopefully, now that the baby is born, that'll open up lots of free time for you
to attend meetings and train shows and the like, right?  The logic works ...
doesn't it?

If you don't watch out, Finnegan's going to make it to a NELUG Brikwars game
before you do!

Congrats again,
Shaun

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul writes:
After a mad dash to the hospital on Monday night, and some uncertain moments
thereafter, NELUG's newest de facto memeber has arrived:

Finnegan Wayne McCaul
February 26, 2002; 12:55 AM
Weight: 5lbs 12oz

Yes, he's a bit small, and a premee by about 5 days. He wasn't due until
mid-March, but he just couldn't wait (I blame it on the weather).

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70/0226020055.jpg

Mother and baby are doing fine. Father is a little frazzeled. Feels like
I've been living at the hospital for about two weeks now. Is it really only
Thursday?!?

-Evil (but humbled) Wayne