    Re: Meeting, Monday 12/17 ? —Wayne McCaul
   Now I don't want to get everyone's hopes up, but there is a possibility that I could actually make this meeting. I know how much that means to everyone. [Insert Cricket-Chirping Noise Here] Anyway, it depends on my daughter's gymnastics class. I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Meeting, Monday 12/17 ? —Craig B. Agricola
   Well, I keep forgetting to mention it to my wife to see if I might be able to make it; we are leaving to go to Los Angeles for two weeks on that Thursday though, so it may just not work out for me. That might be for the better anyway though, as I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Meeting, Monday 12/17 ? —Wayne McCaul
   Well, unfortunately, I won't be able to attend tonight's meeting after all. With my daughter's gymnastic class and my wife out shopping, it's come down to the dreaded "My Turn" [1]. I know it's a real blow to the NELUG community, but you'll have to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)