 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2094 (-5)
  Train Logo Colors ...

Hi all, All right, I've managed to become completely enamored with the other BM logo John Neal managed to dig up: (URL) the train show, I wanted to put together a freight car for my steam engine to pull along with the NE version of this logo, so I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Directions to Greenberg Show.

Here are directions to the show (for those coming to my house first I will send out directions in an E-mail within the next day or so, If you don't get them please let me know). These are taken directly from the Greenberg flyer so I take no (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: The Train Show

(...) I think I would say that conservatively between Main Street and my Trains and other bits and pieces that are included my part count is probably in the 20,000 to 25,000 range. Of course I really have no clue because I don't count them as I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Concord MinuteMan

Cute! We can add it to Tom's park or maybe somewhere at the corner of Main street. - Joe "Jorge Fernandez" <galien1@aol.com> wrote in message news:GnDv5n.2wz@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Concord MinuteMan

Inspired by the alternate NELUG logo, a little addition to the NELUG town, the statue of the Concord Minute Man with plow and all: (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact