 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2064 (-5)
  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

Can I join the Great Minds Club? I had the same idea last night before going to bed, and worked on it this morning. All i Did was take Eric's picture and convert it to a pencil drawing. Its at (URL) Tom D (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) It's a plow. That is the Concord Minuteman statue (as opposed to the Lexington one). Frank (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) I know what that thing is...it's a.... what *IS* that? (remember that SNL bit where the whole skit was 2 mothers on a porch looking at something and not being able to ascertain what is was? :-) Well, this was fun:-) Now I gotta hit the hay. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) Thanks John! (Boy, this mutual appreciation society of ours is getting a bit sappy, ain't it?) I used the Eldorado Fortress instructions as the source, so the fig is sorta' in "LEGO" perspective...not that that will mean much to non-LEGO folks (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) Ha- I posted and then uploaded! And when I did I saw your version:-) All I did was make a silohuette of what Eric had done. I was going to suggest to him to change the perspective of his fig a little. But yours is excellent! If you just (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact