Re: Desperately Seeking Resolution ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:47:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

First, tomorrows meeting (Thursday 11/08) is still on to help avoid • confusion.

One more question from Western Mass:  How late do the meetings normally run?

Typically, they usually run until about 10 or 10:30.  There have been one or
two that have wrapped up before that, and at least as many have gone beyond
that.

There is a chance I won't even leave my area until 6:30ish, which
means I would certainly miss the CS shopping (<frown>).  In the event I
don't reach Waltham until 8:30ish, will people still be around?  (If not, I
will have to consider changing my work schedule for the day -not impossible,
but not easy on short notice.)

Of course, the earlier you can get there, the better - there's so much to see
and do ... and eat and drink ... and there's only so much
face-to-face Suz-ridiculing time left ...

In the event I miss the meeting entirely, I will hope to meet you all next
time around.  I even have a small MOC to bring -did some building over the
weekend!   :)

Well, we'll hope to see you there tomorrow then, and if not definitely the next
time!  We also have the train show the weekend of December 1+2, which is
usually easier for non-local members to come to, since it's (1) a good ways
outside of Boston, (2) on the weekend, and (3) during the day (no night
driving)

-s