  Re: Boo! meeting?

(...) Congratulations to both of you. When you guys are ready for your Shelf Railway for the nursury let me know. Mine has been great! My son loves it and we love it because it helps put him to sleep. (...) I think thats a ploy... Nothing is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Boo! meeting?

Wow, congratulations all around. New minds to infect^H^H^H^H^H^H er, indoctrinate with the Lego philosophy. I know I'm doing my best to spread the disease to my daughter... :-) (...) I agree. It's a great excuse for anything. But I guess I can't (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)