  New store in Waltham (non-lego)

Hey all, I just made a delivery to a new store in Waltham, and thought it might be of interest to some of you, (especially those who play RPG's) The store is at 36 Spruce St., right around the corner fom Bison County, and is called Danger Planet, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: New store in Waltham (non-lego)

(...) Hey- I've been in Danger Planet a lot, and I've been talking to the owners (Jim, Scott, and Brian) a lot. Gaming is my other hobby. :D I'll talk to them about the possibility of running a BrikWars demo for them. I've already run a demo of the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)