Re: Harry Potter sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:02:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:

Does anyone know if any Boston-area stores (or specifically the Construction
Site) have Harry Potter sets in stock yet?

That's what you get for missing meetings! TCS had all except 3 when we went
last week-- They were missing the large castle, and two of the smaller sets
(I'm not entirely sure which). They said that two of those that weren't
there were *supposed* to be there but for some reason they hadn't been
shipped correctly, and that they'd arrive soon...

Ahhh yes.  I picked up Hagrid's Hut and the Final Challenge.  Hagrid's hut is
very cool and Hagrid has a minifig head and his hair/beard piece works on a
regular Minifig to make a pretty neat-o looking biker dude.  This is also the
only set that approaches the $.10 per part ratio we all consider so important.

I admit I only got the Final Challenge for Prof. Quirrell (sp?).  Other than
that it is not a great set.

Can't wait till I have some extra cash to get some of the other sets.  Plus
theres the little issue of the Rebel Blockade Runner...

Eric