Re: Harry Potter sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:52:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:

Does anyone know if any Boston-area stores (or specifically the Construction
Site) have Harry Potter sets in stock yet?

That's what you get for missing meetings! TCS had all except 3 when we went
last week-- They were missing the large castle, and two of the smaller sets
(I'm not entirely sure which). They said that two of those that weren't
there were *supposed* to be there but for some reason they hadn't been
shipped correctly, and that they'd arrive soon...

DaveE