Re: Looking For Pieces ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 02:21:05 GMT

Shaun,

I can get you all 6 of the lifejackets.  I might have some of the others too
but I know I have 6 lifejackets you can have.

Eric K.

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hi Everyone,

I've got a couple of pieces that I'm looking to get hold of for a project I'm
working on.  If anyone is interested in selling any of them at the meeting • this
Thursday, I'd be more than happy to pay for any of the items on this list:

12 firefighter torsos with gold buttons
(http://www.brickbay.com/P/11/973p21.gif)

6 yellow lifejackets
(http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/thumbs/2610.jpg)

20 black bandanas
(http://www.brickbay.com/P/1/x97.gif - but in black)

3 black police hats
(http://www.brickbay.com/P/11/3624.gif)

Like I said, if anyone has any of these that they're interested in selling, • I'm
willing to pay handsomely.  Payment can be made in (1) Black Liquid Gold (2)
Brick from TCS or (3) Traditional Greenbacks :)

Let me know, and thanks in advance,
Shaun