Subject:
Looking For Pieces ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 02:03:06 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I've got a couple of pieces that I'm looking to get hold of for a project I'm
working on.  If anyone is interested in selling any of them at the meeting this
Thursday, I'd be more than happy to pay for any of the items on this list:

12 firefighter torsos with gold buttons
(http://www.brickbay.com/P/11/973p21.gif)

6 yellow lifejackets
(http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/thumbs/2610.jpg)

20 black bandanas
(http://www.brickbay.com/P/1/x97.gif - but in black)

3 black police hats
(http://www.brickbay.com/P/11/3624.gif)

Like I said, if anyone has any of these that they're interested in selling, I'm
willing to pay handsomely.  Payment can be made in (1) Black Liquid Gold (2)
Brick from TCS or (3) Traditional Greenbacks :)

Let me know, and thanks in advance,
Shaun