 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1979 (-5)
  Looking For Pieces ...

Hi Everyone, I've got a couple of pieces that I'm looking to get hold of for a project I'm working on. If anyone is interested in selling any of them at the meeting this Thursday, I'd be more than happy to pay for any of the items on this list: 12 (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG meeting 9/27/01

(...) Yep, I'll be there. Presently I've got 4 SW MOC's to show that haven't been seen before, as well as their TLC counterparts... X-Wing, Snowspeeder, Speeder Bike (redone again), and the little black Hoth cannon... DaveE (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG meeting 9/27/01

(...) I am going to try, actually I really need a breath of fresh air so I really hope to make it. Won't have anything (except maybe I'll bring my few "missfit bricks" for show and tell). E. (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG meeting 9/27/01

(...) Just to reassure myself, there are other people planning on coming, right? It's been awfully quiet around here lately ... -s (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG meeting 9/27/01

(...) We now have the room reserved as well ... Everything is proceeding according to plan, -s ... who is now frantically saving his pennies for the 1700 piece Rebel Blockade Runner ... (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact