    Construction Site Moving —Tom Duggan
    Hey all, I just came from a trip to the Construction Site, where I finally broke down and bought a Mellenium Falcon, and as i was checking out, Crispen mentioned to me that the store will be moving in a few months. It will be moving to 200 Moody (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Construction Site Moving —Suzanne D. Rich
   Yeah, I'm super excited about this. It's great news for Crispin and Steve. The new place is in the corner storefront on the end of Moody St. A very cool spot. And yes, it covers that whole front stretch of windows! I saw the plans and got to look (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)