  Construction Site Moving

Hey all, I just came from a trip to the Construction Site, where I finally broke down and bought a Mellenium Falcon, and as i was checking out, Crispen mentioned to me that the store will be moving in a few months. It will be moving to 200 Moody (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Construction Site Moving

Yeah, I'm super excited about this. It's great news for Crispin and Steve. The new place is in the corner storefront on the end of Moody St. A very cool spot. And yes, it covers that whole front stretch of windows! I saw the plans and got to look (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)