    Movie project —Eric Joslin
   Hi, Last night, at the meeting, I mentioned to some folks that the airship I brought for display was the "star" of my latest movie, and it came out that some folks had missed my original post ((URL) announcing the movie as available for download (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Movie project —David Eaton
   (...) I think my favorite part is the hopping soldier :) I never noticed the first time I saw the movie, but I caught it my 2nd time around... DaveE (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)