 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1874 (-5)
  Re: I can't hear you ........

(...) Umm. Why doesn't LEGO make an "Industrial Revolution" theme? It would be a great way to explore a time period they haven't done yet, and the theme's gimmick could be that each set came with a big machine built out of Technic-type pieces. Well. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  I can't hear you ........

Way too quiet 'round here. Makes me antsy. And makes the days longer at work. Somebody needs to bring up a topic for discussion. Anybody? Anybody? -s (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Steampunk Brikwars?

(...) when (...) I figured everybody was sick of my long prattling posts about Brikwars, so I'd let someone else take the organizational reins for a while. So I inconspicuously nominated Eric as the go-to/organizer of the Steampunk game, and since I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Steampunk Brikwars?

(...) Gah! For the record, the Steampunk comic book is a little more "punk" and a little less "steam" than I personally had in mind. Although the scenery is pretty cool. I was just thinking of something more along the lines of Jules Verne fiction, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Steampunk Brikwars?

(...) I was planning on calling soon. I think we have plenty of "I'll be theres by now". (...) I have to confess that I am not a big "Steampunk" fan although if the date is far enough out I could try and through something together. I guess you (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact